Welcome to Weiss & Weiss
The Law Firm of Weiss & Weiss is located in the heart of Westchester County, New York, downtown in the City of White Plains. Our offices are located at 1 Barker Avenue, within short walking distance of the Metro-North White Plains train station and the White Plains bus depot. We are also close to all of the Courts located in White Plains, including Westchester Supreme Court, United States District Court, United States Bankruptcy Court, and White Plains City Court.
We are a full service law firm serving Westchester County and the surrounding regions, including New York City, and Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
We specialize in real estate transactions and litigation involving real estate. Our partners have over forty years combined experience in representing businesses and individuals, as well as entities such as cooperative and condominium boards, in a variety of transactions. In addition, we represent both businesses and individuals in disputes involving real estate, including both commercial and residential foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes, and disputes involving real property, such as partition actions.
Further, our estate department can handle all of your estate needs, including preparation of wills and trusts, living wills, and health care proxies. We also have extensive experience in the administration of estates and trusts and disputes regarding these entities. Our estate department can be of assistance when property belonging to the decedent is located in another state, or in another country.
If you have an issue regarding copyright and trademark protection, we have experience in both the registration of copyrights and trademarks and litigation involving unlawful infringement of intellectual property rights of both individuals and entities.
- Business Transactions and Finance
- Commercial Foreclosure and Litigation
- Commercial Leasing
- Cooperative and Condominium Law
- Copyright and Trademark Law
- Creditor's Rights
- Estate Administration
- Landlord-Tenant Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions and Finance
- Religious Corporation Law
- Sports Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Actions Under New York State Religious Corporation Law Our firm is often retained to represent parties in disputes regarding the control of religious institutions. Such disputes are usually governed by ....
- Wishing Our Readers a Joyous Thanksgiving ....
- Eviction Actions After Foreclosure in New York State Some of our prior blog posts have dealt with the legal issues relating to foreclosure prosecutions and defenses in New York State. As discussed in ....